Tennis Squad Sessions for SERIOUS players
LifeTime's high performance tennis academy player development program "ProTennis" is designed to give players the education and skill necessary to provide responsibility and ownership for their own development and to assist them to be the best they can be.
ProTennis is an individualised program of intense training, stroke development, tactical and psychological awareness for players serious about their tennis, especially those seeking regional, state, national or international rankings.
The tennis coaching program teaches players self-evaluation skills, which allows them to grow from every tennis experience - not just the one provided by the coach. It is this philosophy that has been the key to the success of some of Australia's leading players, most notably Pat Rafter, John Millman, Jason Kubler, Oliver Anderson, Naiktha Baines and many more.
LifeTime Tennis has one of the most experienced, award-winning tennis coaching teams in the country that includes Gary Stickler, the former coach of Pat Rafter and Australian Coach of the Year, and Graeme Brimblecombe, former Australian Institute of Sport Head Coach and State Coach.
We currently train many of Australia’s top ranked juniors and future stars.
The ProTennis Program is for players who are seeking national, state or regional rankings.PERFECT for players wanting to achieve a US College Scholarship or pursue a career in tennis:
- 2 hr session with 30 mins of fitness mixed in
- Never more than 5 players to 1 coach
- Tournaments & Camps Available
- Australia’s most awarded and experienced coaches
Below is a typical tennis lesson outline. We aim to give players the tennis habits and values to allow them to progress to the next level as soon as possible.
- Goal setting through the use of training diaries.
- Stretching and movement exercises, and speed, agility and skill work.
- Specific hit-up routine incorporating technique adjustment.
- On court drilling with focus while under physical and psychological stress.
- Point play and Warm Down